- When this hotel was started? Speke Resort was started in the year 2001.
- Who owns this hotel? This hotel is owned by Dr. Sudhir Ruperalia.
- What is the check in and check out time? Check in time is 12 noon and Check out time is 10:00hrs.
- What is the area of this property/hotel? This hotel is spread on approx 90 acres of land.
- What is your hotel address & phone number? Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort, Plot 94, 411 & 412, Wavamunno Road, Salama Parish, Mulungu Village, Munyonyo, Kampala, Uganda. Telephone: +256 414 227111 or +256 417 716000.
- How should we contcat you online? Hotel website is: www.spekeresort.comYou can contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many rooms do you have in total? We have total 472 rooms divided into 07 categories.
- What facilities do you provide? We have 05 restaurants & 2 bars, gym, 02 swimming pools, steam sauna, spa, squash court, business center, boat ride and horse ride in the hotel.
- What is the distance of your hotel to airport & town? We are approx 42 kilometers from the Airport and 12 kilometers far from Kampala city center.
- How many conference halls do you have? We do have around 19 conference halls and 5 out door spaces for conferences and weddings.
- Do you have WiFi? Yes we do provide wi-fi in the hotel at no-charge for resident guests; we have wi-fi throughout the resort premises. Business center usage is chargeable.
- Do you have parking space, if yes any charge applicable? Yes we have free parking for our guests.
What room categories do you have?
We have seven categories of rooms. 292 Deluxe rooms (single + double), 11 One bedroom suites, 10 Presidential cottages, 55 Executive rooms, 55 Executive suites, 04 Presidential suites. Executive suites and executive rooms are interconnecting and can together make 55 presidential suites.
What all amenities do you provide in the room?
Air condition, toiletries, telephone, internet, television, personal safe, daily cleaning service, 24 hrs room service, health club – free for guests, laundry service on charge, iron & iron board on request, newspaper on request, hairdryer, minibar on request.
What are the areas of the room categories?
|Room categories||No. of rooms||Room sizes (Sqm)|
|One bedroom suite||11||77|
|Total Rooms||472 Rooms|
Do you provide extra bed?
We do provide extra mattress not extra bed in only Speke Resort not in Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort – at an extra charge.
What is the fee for extra bed?
USD 35 inc taxes and breakfast per night.
What is the fee for airport transfers?
USD 53 inclusive of taxes each way max 04 occupants.
Do you provide taxi services to town or sight seeing?
Yes it can be arranged through the reception (private arrangement).
Do you have any special packages?
Yes we have weekend packages on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Do you provide special rates for conference?
Refer to marketing or give contact number for marketing.
What restaurants do you have?
|Nyanja||Multi cuisine 24 hrs – daily|
|Lake terrace||Multi cuisine 24 hrs – daily|
|The stables||Multi cuisine 09h00 to 18h00 – daily|
|Poolside||Fast food/snacks 09h00 to 18h00 – daily|
|Viking bar||Drinks & snacks 08h00 to 23h00 – daily|
|Room service||24 hrs at an extra charge of 10%|
|Lake grill||Fast/grill food on Sundays & public holidays 12h00 to 21h00|
What are the timings for the health club?
Gym: from 06h00 to 21h00
Swimming pool: from 08h00 to 18h00
Steam & sauna: 06h00 to 21h00
Spa: outdoor service 10h00 to 19h00
What are the procedures for membership?
Refer to duty manager.
What are the wellness centre / gymnasium charges?
Ugx 40,000 per adult per visit, Ugx 25,000 per child (up to 14 yrs) per visit, Ugx 25,000 per person for non swimmers (only entrance) per visit,
Note: only Speke resort pool/Olympic size pool is available for non resident guests.
What is the timing for equestrian center?
It starts from 08h00 to 18h00.
What are the charges for horse riding?
Standard rate card available.
Can we take horses outside the hotel?
Yes, it’s only for the professional riders and with permission of the equestrian centre in-charge.
Do you have any membership for equestrian center?
Refer to equestrian centre in-charge, contact no. +256 752 711857.
What type of boats do you have for hiring purpose?
We have: Motorized canoe – no shade (up to 07 people), harrier / castrol – with shade (up to 30 people), sun downer – double decker (up to 70 people), speed boat (formula) – up to 8 people, fishing speed boat (pro-line) – up to 4 people.
Do you charge parking fee if i want to park my boat?
We do charge which is as per the boat per feet.
What are the boats you have and how much you charge?
As per the rate card.
What is the timing for marina?
From 08h00 to 17h30.
Do you provide fishing equipment?
Yes we do provide if you are taking a boat from the hotel.